Welcome to my page! Strait jackets are on the left, meds to the right, and for the love of Jinxx, keep your hands off my crayons! Consider yourselves welcomed...and warned.
I'm a rebel without a cause. Although I can be better described as a fallen angel, of sorts, my head can most often be found in the clouds, and I'm not your typical author. My works tend to have a bit of an insane, sometimes morbid side, but they most often revolve around some softer aspects in life.
Any comments and feedback are welcome, but please, don't leave anything negative. Keep those kind of comments to yourself.
A few things about me to help give insight to my personality are as follows:
- my favorite colors are black, purple, silver, and red, although purple and red can change their order in my lineup, depending on my mood.
- I'm a small-town girl with big-city dreams. Completely contradictory, I know, but I'm nothing BUT a book of contradictions.
- Some of my favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, GN'R, Halestorm, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Motley Crue, Nightwish, Rob/White Zombie, Sixx: A.M., and Type O Negative. I'm sure there's tons more out there I'm forgetting, and I've been listening to more BVB than not lately, while Type O is usually reserved for when I'm in a particularly bad mood.
- I get inspired by random things. It could be a story I read written by someone else, a particular color I see, or just a random thought that goes through my head.
- And lastly, I am morbid, cynical, sarcastic, at times dramatic, maybe even a little (yeah right!) crazy. I am also loving, caring, respectful, loyal (to a fault), and true. Are you?